The search for this years Credit Union Unsung Hero’s begins…
We are delighted to announce our Engage: Unsung Hero Awards 2022. In the spirit of “people helping people”, this award allows you to celebrate a Credit Union member of staff, or volunteer that you consider to be an “unsung hero”. The voting will be open until 14th October, so make sure to apply, so no hero goes unsung!
We’re looking for stories of extraordinary acts, these can be one-off events or examples of ongoing commitment and hard work to help better their community. This year, the Unsung Hero Awards winners will be announced on International Credit Union Day – Thursday 20th October 2022.
- 2 Winners from Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England/8 in total.
- There will be a prize for 1 volunteer and a prize for 1 paid member of staff from each nation.
- The winner will be decided by our judges based on the content of the story/act.
- Paid members of staff will receive an award of £100 in the form of an All-4-One Gift Voucher.
- Volunteers will receive an award of £150 in the form of an All-4-One Gift Voucher.
To be an Unsung Hero the nominee must be:
- A paid member of Credit Union Staff within the UK
- A volunteer at a Credit Union within the UK
- Any Credit Union member or member of staff can nominate.
- Sorry, but you can’t nominate yourself!
- 22nd August – Voting Opens
- 14th October – Voting Closes
- 20th October (International Credit Union Day 2022) – Winners will be announced.
Follow the link below to register your vote!